Sunday, September 30, 2007

One Year Wedding Anniversary!!!

Today we went to Gylli Beach Cafe, where we went for lunch a year ago with our nearest and dearest, after tying the knot at the Falmouth Registry Office. We had a lovely lunch (this time I actually ate my Nachos) and took some photo's(self-portraits this time!!) on the same beach we had our wedding photos taken, although today I think was colder and less sunny!

I feel so blissfully lucky and blessed to have met such an amazing man and am so happy that we chose to share our lives with each other. This past year has been filled with adventures, growth and changes neither of us imagined. I look forward to many, many more adventures and journeys with Steven. I feel extra lucky and excited to have our little baby growing inside me!












1 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 8:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys...

Congrats!!!! Hope there will be many more years to come.

Keep well and love to all 3 of you.

Tanya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home