Thursday, September 06, 2007

Baby Scan!!


I went for my first scan today and was told that I am not quite 11 weeks so they couldn't do the full scan, but still took a photo of bump (nicknamed Petal). She/He is not a twin...thankfully.... and she was moving around loads and looked like she was waving at us...the white spot above her body is her hand. It's amazing how clearly you can see things in these early days. According to my calculations I should be further than 12 weeks, but could have it wrong, feels like I've been pregnant for ages already...have to go back in 3 weeks for full scan when the umbilical cord will be smaller (at the moments is a mass...which is normal for this stage) where they can see the division in the brain and see the hands and feet more clearly.
YAY!! We are both very excited!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 4:56 pm, Blogger zglenallen said...

Hi, Hope you don’t mind me intruding like this, but I thought you might be interested in my new website: www.allenart.co.uk



If you have a spare moment, please take a look, any feedback would be appreciated to glen@allenart.co.uk



Thanks for your time.



Kind regards



Glen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home