Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quick one!

Typical of my bad time keeping, I start blogging 5 minutes before hometime & the end of pc time for the day!

I've had Mike on my mind a lot. Everyday he used to send me a message on msn when it was 17 minutes past 11. (he was born on 17 November) He used to say "hey sobey, 11.17"...even if we weren't chatting at the time. And i used to randomly look at my clock everytime it was 11.17 here and msn him back. Now everyday I casually glance at my pc clock...at 11.17. I think it's his little way of not allowing me to forget him, and I like it, but it makes me miss him a lot.

Today i looked up the tatt he had on his shoulder. It was a chinese symbol meaning friendship, and looked like a surfer. It's the one on the left.






Ok, so maybe I'm obsessed. I have a shrine in my room, every photo i own with him in it, from the new york, new orleans, jack daniels distillery, florida, port elizabeth, cape town & london. But maybe it's not unhealthy. Or is it? I just do not want to forget him and what he taught me. And I am not sad when i think about him. I miss him a lot yes, but i'm not sad!

Anyway, now that you think i'm nuts, i've got to run and meet a good old friend for drinks! Take it easy on me tomorrow, this Scot can drink!!

Fairy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home