Monday, June 07, 2010

6 more sleeps until Beanies due date...

Well, it could be any day now! With new babies due date looming and nesting having kicked in fully, I am well prepared (and hoping) to go into labour soon! There's no real signs of it yet, except babies head feels low and I have the odd Braxton Hicks contractions. I see the midwife on Wednesday so shall see what she says.

I'm faithfully drinking my 4 cups of raspberry leaf tea every day, the occasional cup of chamomile for heartburn and to help me to chill out (although I'm feeling pretty chilled), nettle tea for the extra calcium, potassium and iron. I've also started taking Arnica to help with bruising, aches, pains, exhaustion. I plan to carry on taking it until my "bits" are back to normal after the birth. I've also started using my wonderful perineum massage oil, to hopefully avoid tears! It's sweet almond oil mixed with rose petal oil, gentle and wonderful for the skin! Still no stretch marks...I do believe I owe my thanks to both genes and my mum-to-be stretch mark oil.

Here's a bump photo just taken...it's a pretty big bump now. I'm going to miss it, but I'm longing to meet my new little lady now. I wonder if she'll also be the splitting image of her daddy?!

I am feeling ever so slightly panicky that I may go overdue. I didn't with Erin, and I know I still would have 14 days before I may be encouraged to be induced, but still....it's a slight concern. Apparently, your second child comes around the same time or before your first, so I'm believing that and hoping/expecting it to happen this week still! Birth pool is in it's box, having being trialled. It will only take about 10 minutes to blow up (if the pump doesn't pack up!). Wood is stocked up for the rayburn to heat the water. Steven is off work. It's raining (not sure if that's a good thing or bad, but good weather for a cosy fire and good weather to lie in bed and marvel at a newborn!) COME ON BABY BEANIE!

Steven and I have still not agreed on a name...we like several, but no decision has been made. I guess we shall see which one suits her most. Perhaps trial a few...one name a day for a few days...hahaha! If 'she' turns out to be a boy, we're sorted...we have a boys name!

I've been doing yoga again for the last week or so (after not doing it for a month or more!), and am feeling really good. All signs of the sciatica I had a few weeks ago has disappeared...I do believe this is due to stretching my hamstrings a little. Just slowing down and thinking about my breathing has helped me to feel more confident too.

Steven and I have been going through the Active Birth book by Janet Balaskas again. It's such a great book and has, once again, left us feeling so positive. I'm looking forward to letting movement and gravity help me, and I really do trust that my body knows how to birth naturally, and I'm so looking forward to doing it again!

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2012 8:02 am, Blogger Sac Hermes Birkin said...

Maintain assortment of Dough Morrisons Kerri Mack Beats by Dre Earphones handbags at Angel Handbags.com. For gals which are bored of carrying mens laptop bags, implementing Kerri Mack bags has to be a nice adjust. They are really constructed from leather, nylon, PVC, along with large-top quality products. Chic and chic, these Kerri Mack tas chanel bags are unquestionably a symbol of design. In our opinion, the Kerri Mack tote bags search skilled at workplaces and so are equally fantastic at parties P90x Reviews.
We counsel you to check out the vivid and hip Kerri Mack Andrea bag in faux-patent complete. With spacious interiors and a magnetic high closure, the Kerri Mack Andrea bag is a ideal carry-all P90x Workout. Gold hardware particulars, belt loop closures, and substantial front pockets are a few get noticed capabilities in this bag. The Kerri Mack Bridgette Bag could be the fantastic womens laptop bag Beats by Dre Headphones. This bag contains a cool fake crocodile design Px90 Workout. With leather handles and wrist strap, this bag are usually carried by any means you'd like px90 reviews. From perform to the dinner date, you could carry this Kerri Mack bag where you go.

 
At March 01, 2012 8:02 am, Blogger Sac Hermes Birkin said...

Maintain assortment of Dough Morrisons Kerri Mack handbags at Angel Px90 Handbags.com. For gals which are bored of carrying mens laptop bags, implementing Kerri Mack bags has to be a nice adjust. They are really constructed from leather, nylon, PVC, along with large-top quality products Beats by Dre Headphones. Chic and chic, these Kerri Mack tas chanel bags are unquestionably a symbol of design. In our opinion, the Kerri Mack tote bags search skilled at workplaces and so are equally fantastic at parties.
We counsel you to check out the vivid and hip Kerri Mack Andrea bag in faux-patent complete. With spacious interiors and a magnetic high closure, the Kerri Mack Andrea bag is a ideal carry-all Beats by Dre Earphones. Gold hardware particulars, belt loop closures, and substantial front pockets are a few get noticed capabilities in this bag Beats by Dre. The Kerri Mack Bridgette Bag could be the fantastic womens laptop bag. This bag contains a cool fake crocodile design P90x Reviews. With leather handles and wrist strap, this bag are usually carried by any means you'd like. From perform to the dinner date, you could carry this Kerri Mack bag where you go P90x Workout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home