Monday, June 12, 2006

bloggity blog

I apologise profusely for being so out of date with my blogging. I have very little time online...

After spending 6 blissful days in beautiful Scotland with amazing people I am now in Welling, Kent until the 20th. I am thoroughly enjoying every aspect of this job, and really feel like I am going in the right direction. My client & I get on really well & his girlfriend is really lovely too!

On the 21st I am off to my next client in Cheddar, Somerset for 2 weeks, and then hopefully a break cos it'll be nearly time for GLADE Festival!!!! Yippeee fellow hobbits! Can't wait!!!

Ian & Sylvia have been very kindly helping me to look into Visa options, to stay in the UK. I am hoping that because nurses are in demand in the UK, and because nursing has always been a childhood dream & not easy to fulfil in South Africa, I may be able to study nursing over here & therefore be able to stay in the UK. I must look into it further soon.

ALSO...On the training course in Sevenoaks I met a handsome & gentle Prince who is now my boyfriend...woohoooo! His name is Steven & we are at the moment trying to make time to meet up between assignments...which has been rather frustrating!

I hope to update my blog with loads of photo's of all the happy memories from the last 2 months!

Lots of fairy light & love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home