Monday, November 21, 2005

GO BOKKE!!!


And the score was... 26(boks)-16(wales)...yee haa!!!

We left from Shepherds Bush, London at 7.30am on a bus full of saffa's, arrived in Cardiff at about 11am. Petal, Monkey, Lara, Keenan, Michelle, Mathew, Shelly, Mikey and I were all on the bus, and we met up with Danie(who was wearing his kilt and continuously flashing his boxers which said BOKNAAI on them...he he), Ryan and Kelly at a pub in Cardiff. It was bloody freezing!!! I was shivering so much with 4 layers on, and am having SERIOUS doubts about surviving a UK winter!!

Cardiff is a cool town, quite quaint and pretty...I could almost live there if it wasn't so cold! I think it came as a bit of a suprise to some of us saffa's that the language in Wales is Welsh and not English... call me ignorant...i just didn't think of it...

Mikey made it through the day ok, with his morphine to keep the pain at bay, and we all had a wicked time!! It was sooo cool to hang with him! There were over 72 000 people at the stadium, which someone said is one of the biggest in the world??

I also was lucky enough to get a photo of Schalky's sexy muddy ass(on the left)!

Yesterday I went to Reading with Sanel to drop off her junk at her brothers place. It was cool to have me and bokkie time, I am going to seriously miss that girl! She leaves for Cambridge on Wednesday!

On Wednesday night Petal & Monkey are having a braai for Mikes bday and we'll get a group of us together. He probably goes back to SA in just over a week for his operation and who knows when he'll be back here. I wouldn't blame him if he stayed in SA, the weather is damn miserable here at the moment!!

After keeping it relatively together all week, yesterday i kinda fell apart...I'm so glad Sanel was there and am very lucky to have her love and friendship. I love you my Bokkie!!

It's Daves birthday today, i set my alarm to text him at 12 last night, hence my inability to get up this morning! Happy Birfday LEWIS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home