Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My hen night!

On friday the 29th of September, after much running around and organising the whole day, I was dragged off (kicking and screaming ;-) ) to a hen party at Jules Bistro in Falmouth. It was a small gathering of close friends, including my Mum-in-law and beautiful little cousin (in law), Shaye. I was forced to drink through a naughty straw, wear an alice band with bouncing, flashing naughty things on top and begged until I had no choice but to sit on a naughty cushion, much to my embarassment. Kitty saved the day by supplying a pair of fairy wings, which made me feel a lot more comfortable! We had lots of fun since we had the place to ourselves, were playing our own CD's and chatting with Jules herself. The food was really good, especially the Nacho's, mmmm!! I refused to drink more than a glass of wine as I knew a blurry eyed, hicupping bride is not a pretty bride. I was a party pooper and we were all snuggly tucked into bed by 12ish.

Photo's to follow...

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 1:30 pm, Anonymous Hen Do UK said...

Thanks for sharing great information about hen night, if any body want to know more information about hen party, hen weekend, hen night then please visit: Hen do Brighton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home